Thursday, 19 May 2016

Spring Fling!!

Hi everyone!! I am SO SORRY!!! 
I have not been posting for the past.. 
what is it.... THREE MONTHS?!?!?!
I REALLY wanted to get around to doing it, 
but never found the time. 
I had tests track meets soccer practice etc.

Anyway, I had the day off today 
(Us catholic schools are SO cool. Six day weekend here I come!!)
so I decided to get off my lazy bum and post!

So last month my g-ma completed her winter knitting.
And yay for me!! She made like, SEVEN DOLL OUTFITS.
EEEHHH!! FREE CLOTHES!!
So I dressed Maggie up and took some pics!!

P.S. This is only one of the outfits. 
The others will be here soon!









 I think the one with the shoes is SO DARN CUTE!!!

Well, thats all for now!
Thanks for checking in!!
 Be sure to follow this blog if you liked the post!
Comment below!!

Bai bai!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!!! Her outfit is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! You grandma is awesome :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, and sweet of your Grandma! :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete